Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/10/30 21:58:14 UTC

Current failure of "jakarta-velocity-test"

Hi,

(I'm not a gump person, so please bear with me). Currently the vmgump
fails as shown on

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-velocity/jakarta-velocity-test/index.html

in the jakarta-velocity-test module and I don't understand why. Is gump
somehow overriding the ant classpath? The failing test relies on ant
putting a certain jar on the classpath so that a (classpath based)
loader can find a template. This does not work (see
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-velocity/jakarta-velocity-
test/gump_work/build_jakarta-velocity_jakarta-velocity-test.html)

This works fine when running the tests standalone (get the velocity
distribution, do "cd build, ant test").

I can't readily see how we can fix this gump failure short of removing
the tests from the gump build.

Advise very welcome. Please keep me on the Cc because I'm not subscribed
to general@gump.

	Best regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

                     4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: Current failure of "jakarta-velocity-test"

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Thanks,

I've put a fix into the jakarta-velocity project, I'm looking forward to
see how it works out.

	Best regards
		Henning

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.