Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 09:23:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Simon Weller

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Simon Weller to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Simon

--Erik
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Simon Weller

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
thanks Simon and congrats!

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
thanks Simon and congrats!

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
Congrats Simon!

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Simon,

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Simon Weller

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick LIVENS <ni...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Congrats Simon!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats! :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Simon!

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats, Simon.

Regards,

John Burwell

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Simon!!

Best Regards,
Sanjeev N
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
> Simon Weller to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
> they have accepted.
>

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
> eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
> submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
> otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
> project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Simon
>
> --Erik
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Simon Weller

Posted by Jayapal Uradi <ja...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Simon!

Thanks,
Jayapal