Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/08 15:52:11 UTC

Converting a Project 3.1M2

Hi All,

I'm in the process of converting a small project to Cayenne 3.1M2 and
also trying to get my head around some of the changes.

At one stage I have the Cache Factory setting code:

domain.setQueryCacheFactory(new OSQueryCacheFactory());

(I know that OSCache is slowly being replaced)

But looking at the source of DataDomain the setQueryCacheFactory
method does not seem to be there any more?!

Is there a new way of doing this?

Thank you

Gary

Re: Converting a Project 3.1M2

Posted by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com>.
The documentation on the DI is pretty good and makes a fair bit of
sense, thank you :)

gary

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com>.