Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/07/17 16:26:14 UTC

Re: about last years commits for JMS

Speaking about DCC, I see a series of commits you did about it that make me uncomfortable; I am talking about the ones related to:

for reference this is probably at the beginning of the story (no commit associated to it):

Could you please help me to understand all these commits? Would you consider reverting all of them and then rediscussing the *original* issue in the dev list and come up with a good design?
After this will be done we will be able to resolve also these:

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>
>I don't recall asking for more than one JMS service. All I know is the JMS code was broken such that when you configure OFBiz to
>not use JMS, it is used anyway. In other words, there is no way to turn it off.

Ha yes indeed, I extrapolated to my possible need, which is maybe already covered, since I did not try. Anway we all agree it's
messy. Mostly due to the intoduction of Multitenant I guess, maybe earlier.

Jacques

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>