Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 14:41:02 UTC

Refering two ear s

Hi All

I'm trying to deploy two ejbs (ejb-jar and ejbcmp.jar) and refer one
to another Has any body tried tried the same with new release
GV1.1.1?Which was not capable in GV1.1 and has it fixed in
v1.1.1?Really appreciate if some body share any idea

Regards
Kanchana

Re: Refering two ear s

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
i got it
I got the console out put as follows

Geronimo Application Server started
Test Servlet init
23:40:57,603 INFO  [Log] OPENEJB: Calls to remote interfaces will have
their values copied.
TestSessionBean
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/TestSession
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/link-nonj2ee
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/link
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/noModuleId
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/moduleId
TestSessionBean2
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/moduleId2 from unrelated jar

is this the verification is it not?

Thanks
Kanchana

Re: Refering two ear s