Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shay Mandel <sh...@mercury.co.il> on 2001/11/19 07:58:41 UTC

IIS with isapi-filter gets stuck when Tomcat throws OutOfMemoryEr ror

Hi All,

We have a problem, when Tomcat reaches it's memory limit, and calls keep on
coming. The Tomcat seize to respond (I don't blame it), but then, even after
the memory is freed, or tomcat is restarted, IIS doesn't go to rest. It uses
100% CPU until it is brutally killed.
We are using Tomcat 3.1, IIS 4.0, on an NT or W2K machines. All has the same
results. We can reproduce it very easily.

Anyone got this problem? is there any kind of solution for that?

TIA.

Shay Mandel & Guy Kaufman.