Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kishan <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/14 16:47:11 UTC

Ignite Rest API is not working

I want to use REST API provided by ignite.

I have downloaded the ignite binary version 2.6. I have copied
'ignite-rest-http' module from IGNITE_HOME/libs/optional/ to
IGNITE_HOME/libs folder.

Then i run the command bin/ignite.bat, I am able to bring up the service
with this command, but when I try to hit
'http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=version' from the browser, it is giving me
HTTP 404 error.

I tried the same thing with different machine but it is giving me same
error.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Ignite Rest API is not working

Posted by Kishan <ki...@gmail.com>.
Checked the logs. The server was started on 8081 port as 8080 port was busy.
It's working now.

Thank you very much.

Kishan

Re: Ignite Rest API is not working

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
There is a chance that port 8080 was busy and it was bound to the next
port. I'd recommend checking Ignite logs to make sure that rest was started
and check the port.

Evgenii