Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Kumar, Ravi R" <ra...@hp.com> on 2007/08/13 13:19:27 UTC

Redirect to Logout page

Hi,

Iam using jetspeed 2.1.2, when a user clicks a tab and his session is
timedout we need to redirect to a customized logout page showing message
like "User Loggedout due to inactivity".Currently jetspeed redirects to
/pages/default-page.psml which has login portlet. I went through code of
security valve implementation,but not of much use.How to check that the
user session is timedout(since the session is already invalidated) and
redirect to logout?

Regards
Ravi