Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 田志军 <ti...@xdnovo.com> on 2022/05/17 02:31:02 UTC

退订退订退订

发自我的iPhone

From: Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie955@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Tue,May 17,2022 10:19 AM
To: dev <dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: Support AI task and the open source project about MLops

The related discussion it is from
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/10036#discussion_r873164232,
and jieguang want to have some build-in mlfow example and currently
use his repository to hold all this code, I think the best way is we
contribute some example to mlflow repository but it take time. So it
is ok to create a new repository to hold this code as a subproject for
dolphinscheduler, and I will create it.

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 4:27 PM 周哈哈 <jieguang_zhou@163.com&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt; Hi, I am supporting the MLflow task plugin to run the MLflow project.&nbsp; I have submitted the relevant PR (https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/10036).
&gt;
&gt; But I used a personal repository to provide algorithmic power out of the box, and hopefully a public repository.
&gt;
&gt; In order for engineers of different backgrounds to better use this task plugin, I suggest that:
&gt;
&gt; Create a repository for out-of-the-box machine learning ability.
&gt; Support for setting up directories to use users' own projects.
&gt;
&gt; So, can we create a repository for the first point?
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; 2022年5月6日 上午11:56,Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie955@gmail.com&gt; 写道:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Sound good! and thanks Jieguang brings this up. DolphinScheduler
&gt; &gt; focuses on task scheduling and workflow orchestration, I think machine
&gt; &gt; learning is also another kind of orchestration, and most of the
&gt; &gt; machine learning source data or training samples are from data
&gt; &gt; warehouses or data lakes, which we already supported in the current
&gt; &gt; version. If we DolphinScheduler could support machine learning tasks
&gt; &gt; then users could finish their jobs in one single tool instead of
&gt; &gt; separately.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 2:39 PM 周哈哈 <jieguang_zhou@163.com&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; Hi, community
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; I have seen a Machine Learning Platform post on Medium. The post talk about Lizhi Machine Learning Platform&amp;Apache DolphinScheduler.
&gt; &gt;&gt; https://medium.com/@DolphinScheduler/a-formidable-combination-of-lizhi-machine-learning-platform-dolphinscheduler-creates-new-paradigm-e445938f1af <https://medium.com/@DolphinScheduler/a-formidable-combination-of-lizhi-machine-learning-platform-dolphinscheduler-creates-new-paradigm-e445938f1af&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; I want to use the dolphinscheduler to orchestrate some popular open-source projects about MLops, such as MLflow, Kubeflow, BentoML, Seldon Core, ClearML, TonY, etc. I think that can help users to build their custom MLops systems easier.
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; For example, users can choose what deployment tools they like, or what training tools they like.
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; Is somebody interested in the AI task about DS?
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; I created an issue about the above: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/9725 <https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/9725&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; Anyone who is interested is welcome to join us.
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; Best Wish
&gt; &gt;&gt; — Jieguang