Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/02 09:33:28 UTC

Roboto fonts for Android 4.x skins

I am using two fonts Roboto-Regular.ttf and Roboto-Bold.ttf both of which
are downloaded from here [1]
They both are Apache V2 license.  I am planning to check them in into
flex-sdk\frameworks\projects\mobiletheme\src\spark\skins\android4\assets\fonts

I assume that updating the LICENSE file with this text should suffice in
terms of legal requirements:
"The Roboto-Regular and Roboto-Bold fonts are available under Apache
License 2.0.  For details see
frameworks\projects\mobiletheme\src\spark\skins\android4\assets\fonts"

I read through Alex and Justin's back and forth and I believe this is where
things were left at.  Am I right?

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto

Re: Roboto fonts for Android 4.x skins

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
That is an awfully longwinded way of saying: "You are right."

:-P

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software