Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Carmella Smith <ca...@tubemogul.com> on 2016/07/27 21:57:04 UTC

Zeppelin graph off the page to the right (or truncated)

Hello Users Group,

I have asked Zeppelin to draw a line graph on data from  3/1/2016 to
7/1/2016.  I see 3/1/2016 at the bottom far left, and a lovely graph with
labels left to right across the bottom at 3/6, 3/11, 3/16, 3/21, 3/26,
3/31, 4/6 and 4/11, and then we run out of screen.  I expected a slider to
move to the right to see the rest, but I am not finding any way to slide
right.  The small triangle at the bottom right seems to be only for up and
down, not right and left.

Is it truncated and thus it will be impossible to see it?
Is it off to the right and I need to learn how to get there?
Is there a way to squeeze the accordion in the left-right axis to scoot
each data point closer together and thus fit more in the same amount of
space?
Do I have too many data points?  This example has 3,240.
Something else?

Thanks so much for your help,
Carmella Smith

Re: Zeppelin graph off the page to the right (or truncated)

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carmella,

It would be better to provide some gif or png image files if possible. Then
other users can understand your situation and help you more quickly :)

Thanks,
Ahyoung

2016년 7월 28일 (목) 오전 6:57, Carmella Smith <ca...@tubemogul.com>님이
작성:

Posted by Carmella Smith <ca...@tubemogul.com>.
Hello Abul,

That was it exactly, the record limit.  Thanks to your tip, I can now get
what I need.

Thanks so much,
Carmella

Posted by Abul Basar <ab...@einext.com>.