Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by André Augusto de Oliveira Aragão <an...@ca.tco.net.br> on 2003/04/17 21:06:23 UTC

HTTPClient Ntlm Implementation

HI!

I am still having a bad time trying to make ntlm authentication work. It
always returns 401. I tried it against a IIS server and against a jboss
server using a filter I developed a long time ago. This filter simulates the
ntlm authentication. I know that ntlm is done on connection establishment,
but if the server uses keep-alive (http 1.1), the filter works. Debugging
the filter, I find out that http-client uses only two steps to do ntlm
authentication. Is it correct?

Thanks in advance,

Andre

Re: HTTPClient Ntlm Implementation

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Andre,

Hopefully the problem has been resolved. Please re-test your application
against the latest CVS snapshot

Oleg