Posted to general@james.apache.org by Steve Brewin <sb...@synsys.com> on 2004/02/06 18:15:13 UTC

Adding jSieve as a component of James in Jira

Hi,

Do we want to add jSieve as a component of James in Jira?

If so, anyone know how this is done? (Or put another way, 'Serge, help!').

While we are at it, it might be a good idea to add fetchmail too?

-- Steve

Re: Adding jSieve as a component of James in Jira

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Steve Brewin wrote:
> Do we want to add jSieve as a component of James in Jira?
>
> If so, anyone know how this is done? (Or put another way, 'Serge, help!').
>
> While we are at it, it might be a good idea to add fetchmail too?

I would setup jSieve as a separate project (since you'd have separate
releases).  I can create a James project category and put both the james
server and jsieve in there.

As for components, assuming you can login, you can go to
"Administration", click James, and edit the components we have.
Fetchmail sounds like a good addition. :)

--
Serge Knystautas
President