Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr> on 2002/03/12 16:52:49 UTC

Re : mailto (does not work)

Thank you for your suggestions but using the fo:basic-link tag with the
external-destination attribute does not work for me.
When I click on the link in the generated PDF file it opens a web
browser with the following URL : http://mailto:{mailto:your@e-mail.com}
!!! (or http://mailto:mailto:your@e-mail.com)

Does anyone knows the right thing to do?

Franck MARTIN

RE: Re : mailto (does not work)

Posted by Peter Velichko <pe...@softline.kiev.ua>.
My system is W2000, FOP 0.20.3 (from 04-Mar-2002), Acrobat Reader 5.
When I click the link of document saved to disk Acrobat Reader offers to
open link in my browser and link is opened fine.
If I click the link of document opened directly in browser (IE 6 or NN 6.2)
it is also work correctly.

Re: Re : mailto (does not work)

Posted by Michael Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
Hmm. i just tried the exact same example that was posted and it works
fine.   Do you have the mailto: protocol linked to use your browser
rather than your email client?