Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Leonid Bogdanov <le...@mail.ru> on 2013/10/29 19:13:29 UTC

Wicket job opportunities

Hello!

    Sorry for bringing this topic, but I'm wondering are there any Software Developer positions that require Wicket knowledge and a remote work is an option?
    It would be double awesome if such position involves Scala/Clojure/Hadoop. I'll provide my CV on a request.

Thank you!

Re: Wicket job opportunities

Posted by Ondrej Zizka <oz...@redhat.com>.
I guess you have checked