Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Narayana Reddy (nreddy)" <nr...@cisco.com> on 2004/06/07 22:48:42 UTC

Would JK2 Work with Tomcat 3.2.4 ?

Hi All

I have a requirement to integrate Apache 2.0.48 with Tomcat 3.2.4 ( This
comes as part of a third party software ). I am wondering , if I could use
mod_jk2 with this version of tomcat. I have already tried mod_jk, Apache
complained about compatibility.

Thanks
Narayan

Re: Would JK2 Work with Tomcat 3.2.4 ?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
There shouldn't be any problems using mod_jk2 with TC 3.2.x.  Of course, you
are limited to using the Socket channel on mod_jk2, and the Ajp13 Connector
on TC 3.2.x.