Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rosenberg, Leon" <Le...@friendscout24.de> on 2004/08/05 16:10:27 UTC

OT: IE loosing session / cookies

Hi,

A bit off-topic, but maybe you have had this too...

We have an application running with struts on tomcat 5 in an application
running with xslt on tomcat 3 in a frame.

The problem is, that explorer doesn't send the jsession cookie to the
embedded application (we tcpdumped this).

The embedded application is running under different domain, it works
fine with mozilla and firefox.

Does anybody know anything about this problem?

Regards

Leon

Re: OT: IE loosing session / cookies

Posted by Shailender Jain <sh...@teleatlas.com>.
There is a problem for I.E 5.5  SP1 on Windows XP
Provide the complete environment details

Posted by Michael Rush <ru...@pobox.com>.
It's probably related to security settings . More specifically you may
want to look into deploying a compact privacy policy (P3P).