Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> on 2019/07/03 14:21:31 UTC

Wiki access?

Hello -- I've been reading through a lot of Beam documentation recently,
and noting minor typos here and there... Is it possible to get Wiki access
to make fixes on the spot?

Best regards, Ryan

Re: Wiki access?

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I have added you. Thanks for helping out with the docs.

Re: Wiki access?

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Oof, sorry: ryanskraba

Re: Wiki access?