Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 05:11:30 UTC

Question regarding WebSocketBehavior::onConnect message

Hello,

I wonder why we don't have WebSocketRequestHandler in onConnect message
handler.
I would like to perform markup update on client connect, and it seems to be
impossible without copy/pasting onEvent method code

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Question regarding WebSocketBehavior::onConnect message

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The WebSocket connection is closed and a new one is opened at page reload.
Check whether you have JSESSIONID cookie before reloading the page.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.