Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2009/06/25 02:02:57 UTC

all projects: devs please update mentor lists

Would all projects please ensure that your mentor lists
are up-to-date. We all need to be able to easily remind
ourselves.

The primary location is the "Currently in incubation" table:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/

Here are some notes about how to edit and publish:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#h-hasStatusEntry
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#steps

All incubator website docs are able to be edited by
any committers on incubating projects. So please don't
leave it to your mentors.

Mentors can easily see which projects they are responsible
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#mentors

-David

Re: all projects: devs please update mentor lists

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
On Jun 25 2009 David Crossley wrote:
> Would all projects please ensure that your mentor lists
> are up-to-date. We all need to be able to easily remind
> ourselves.
>
> The primary location is the "Currently in incubation" table:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
>
> Here are some notes about how to edit and publish:
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#h-hasStatusEntry
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#steps
>
> All incubator website docs are able to be edited by
> any committers on incubating projects. So please don't
> leave it to your mentors.
>
> Mentors can easily see which projects they are responsible
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#mentors

Note that that is generated from the former, so is misleading.

IIRC only one project made changes. (Yes some others might
be silent because they were already up-to-date.)

Would all projects please ensure that this table is up-to-date.

-David

Fwd: all projects: devs please update mentor lists

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/