Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jozsa Kristof <dy...@ond.vein.hu> on 2004/02/13 10:42:12 UTC

Javascript with DirectLink

Hi,

I'm developing a website with Tapestry which is frame-based. My question is,
how can I create a DirectLink which would target an other frame, not the
current one? In plain html, it'd look like something like:

Is there any trick I'd use to generate such an <a href..> tag with the
DirectLink component, or what's the preferred way to do something like that?

tia,
dyn
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide

Re: Javascript with DirectLink

Posted by Jozsa Kristof <dy...@ond.vein.hu>.
Hmmm, I should have known html a bit better.. thanks :)

dyn

Posted by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Check out the ILinkRenderer interface, and the renderer parameter of DirectLink.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components