Posted to users@flex.apache.org by skvsarathyourfriend <sk...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 13:12:17 UTC

Resizing a group for cropping an image

Hello Flexies,
I am implementing cropping an image and I am successful for some extent.
here is my partial output.
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n7388/Screen_Shot_2014-07-25_at_4.png>

But now what I want is the rectangle on the face(in image) is the croppable
area. How can i resize that rectangle so that the user can select his area
of interst. and I am working out this for mobile.
How can i achieve this??
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

Re: Resizing a group for cropping an image

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
How about this?

*http://modernminds.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/flex-image-cropping-component/
<http://modernminds.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/flex-image-cropping-component/>http://code.mediablur.com/ImageCropper/ImageCropperDemo.html
<http://code.mediablur.com/ImageCropper/ImageCropperDemo.html>*

*It has image resizing in it.*

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
These might help you:

http://www.flexer.info/2008/10/16/how-to-crop-and-resize-an-image-used-as-background-for-canvas/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6819651/crop-image-under-mask

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM, skvsarathyourfriend <