Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 19:52:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli and Jia Zhai join the Apache BookKeeper PMC

On behalf of the Apache BookKeeper PMC I am pleased to announce that Enrico
Olivelli and Jia Zhai have accepted our invitation to become a PMC member
on the Apache BookKeeper project.

Please join me in thanking Enrico and Jia for their contributions to date
and anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Enrico & Jia!

- Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli and Jia Zhai join the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il lun 26 feb 2018, 20:57 Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Welcome Enrico & Jia,
>
> Great to have you both aboard!

Proud to be part of this is great community !
I will do my best to make BK grow !

Thank you

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli and Jia Zhai join the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli and Jia Zhai join the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Welcome Enrico & Jia,

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Welcome Enrico & Jia,