Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/28 22:49:25 UTC

axis.development.system

I have switched off axis.development.system in my server-config.wsdd file
yet Axis 1.3 continues to attach server-side stack trace to every fault.  Is
there another setting that takes precedence?

<globalConfiguration>
  <parameter name="axis.development.system" value="false"/>
</globalConfiguration>

Thanks.

RE: axis.development.system

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.