Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/04/25 22:00:02 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] GettingStartedWithFlow TonyCollen Fri Apr 25 22:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GettingStartedWithFlow , version: 1 on Fri Apr 25 19:55:07 2003 by TonyCollen

New page created:
+ !!A Gentle Introduction to Cocoon's Flow System
+
+ ''This is based off my experience with learning to write a basic program using the Flowscript, using the Flow and Petstore samples as examples.   -- [TonyCollen]''
+
+ What you will need:
+ *Basic understanding of Cocoon concepts
+ **Sitemap
+ **Pipelines, etc
+ *Ability to code a little Javascript
+ *Build and deploy Cocoon 2.1-dev. See [WhereToGet21Dev].
+ **You will need to edit the {{local.build.properties}} file and make sure that the lines {{exclude.webapp.scratchpad=true}} and {{exclude.scratchpad=true}} are commented out, because we will be using components from the scratchpad -- in particular, the JXTemplate Generator.
+
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TonyCollen , version: 17 on Fri Apr 25 19:32:27 2003 by TonyCollen

+
+ Apr 25 2003 - Working on [GettingStartedWithFlow]