Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Iyengar, Kumar" <ku...@bmc.com> on 2007/12/05 08:40:06 UTC

Axis2 - specifying a generic operation handler

Hi all,

In Axis we could specify the method name as part of wsdd file. This
method could then handle any operation that came in. However, in Axis2,
I don't see any option to specify the Method name in services.xml in the
xsd. There is the option to specify Operation Name but it looks like
that will only handle operations with that name. Does anyone know how to
do a generic operation handler in Axis2?

Thanks,

--kumar