Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2012/11/21 15:17:17 UTC

geronimo car-maven-plugin + osgi

Is there an example of a geronimo plugin deploying normal jars, osgi bundles and an osgi web module somewhere?

Also, is there a way to bundle binaries (jars, wars) inside the car so that they don't have to be downloaded?

Re: geronimo car-maven-plugin + osgi

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
Does anyone know how to use a car to deploy OSGI bundles so that they do not appear in the geronimo maven repository? I have the car installing what i want, but everything gets added to the repo and it doesn't get uninstalled when the car is undeployed. This doesn't happen if you deploy the bundles thru the ui.

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.