Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/08/07 17:05:30 UTC

[build system] bumped pull request builder job timeout to 400mins

i hate doing this, because our tests and builds take WAAAAAAAAY too long,
but this should help get PRs through before the code freeze.

--
Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: [build system] bumped pull request builder job timeout to 400mins

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Shane.

2018년 8월 8일 (수) 오전 1:05, shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>님이 작성: