Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/08 23:26:36 UTC

nested components

 My problem is html for nested components  I have a  page to this added
component A (container) and to this added component B (label)

 page

now how would html look  for this

                     <label wicket:id="B"></label>

is this right   please  tell me ?

RE: nested components

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com>.
moreover, if the markup that you sent is a real copy/paste, then in this line

the colon in the middle of wicket:id seems to be missing..

according to your previous mail, in the markup you sent, there's a hierarchy csrHome -> inbox -> inboxMenu but in the exception you get, it says that it cannot find inboxMenu below path
0:csrHome.RicolaGroupbox which suggests that you actually have a component with id RicolaGroupbox in the middle (although you think its id is "inbox" I think you have given it id "RicolaGroupbox" in your Java code)..

RE: nested components

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com>.