Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Herb Eichner <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 06:41:29 UTC

Trouble sending you an email

users@openoffice.apache.org <ma...@openoffice.apache.org>

I have been trying to send an email to you but it keeps bouncing back. What am I doing wrong? Do you have a phone number for the simple questions? Please advise. (I'm afraid this will bounce back too.
Thanks; Herb Eichner of heichner2@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
Ph.# 780-433-5521

Re: Trouble sending you an email

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
The Mail came through the Mailinglist - no problem. It's a little bit
funny to read in an eMail, that it was impossible to send an eMail ;-)

And about the question: I think everybody here has a phone number ;-) -
we are not an organisation, we are just a group of users.