Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Rohan Sans <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 11:22:28 UTC

WS Transaction support in Servicemix

Hello,

Is there any support for WS Transactions in Servicemix? openESB does it
through Metro project (WSIT), so is there any such alternative for
servicemix?

Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rohan

Re: WS Transaction support in Servicemix

Posted by Rohan Sans <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Freeman, Any alternatives/work arounds for it that you may have come
across?

-Rohan

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohan,

No, ws-transaction is not supported by cxf , and so not supported by
cxf-bc.

Freeman
On 2009-8-26, at 下午5:22, Rohan Sans wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any support for WS Transactions in Servicemix? openESB does
> it
> through Metro project (WSIT), so is there any such alternative for
> servicemix?
>
> Please let me know, thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Rohan