Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Imran Khan <im...@itee.uq.edu.au> on 2007/03/14 07:24:32 UTC

Setting POST Method and Multi Parted Requests

Hi,

I have two questions regarding Cactus tests I am currently writing.

Firstly, I would like to test the POST, GET, PUT and DELETE methods for
a servlet I am working on. Unfortunately I am unsure of how to actually
set the HTTP method within the Cacutus tests.

Secondly, how do I set up a test for a servlet which recieves data which
is uploaded to it using the multipart/form-data encoding.

Thanks in advance,

Imran