Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 19:04:35 UTC

Re: Is localizing parts of the service layer (which is using Spring 2.5) a good idea?

both wicket and spring allow you to customize how text bundles are
loaded. you can create a spring bundle loader that uses your
webapplication.properties file or a wicket bundle loader that uses
your spring bundle. either way you can then have business tier and web
share certain text bundles for localization. once that is done, it
hardly matters which layer performs localization since they are backed
by the same dictionary.

-igor

Posted by Kent Larsson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Great answer as you always seem to provide Igor! Thank you!

/ Kent