Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/11 13:28:57 UTC

stratos jenkins server

Do we still have a stratos CI build?

What is the URL/IP address?  It would be good to get a link in the wiki.

Re: stratos jenkins server

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

It's good to have a Commits build but the problem is builds.apache.org takes
considerable amout of time to trigger a build in an ubuntu machine due to
the limited resources. Therefore if we enable a Commits build it would
queue all the requests and trigger the builds after some time.

Thanks,
Imesh

Re: stratos jenkins server

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@gmail.com>.