Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by "Pan, Lei (398K)" <le...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2016/03/22 01:03:44 UTC

your JIRA USERNAME please

Hi all,

Please register yourself here if you haven’t done so:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMDA
and if you have, please send me your JIRA USERNAME.

For example, the Apache guy has searched for me
and found out that QiHaoBao is the JIRA USERNAME
for Qihao Bao, but he found 10 Wei Wang’s and
could not determine who is the one that’s on the CMDA team.
So the best way so far is for you to send me your USERNAME
directly.

Thanks,
-Lei

Re: your JIRA USERNAME please