Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/09/02 04:41:23 UTC

Re: Add DistributedLog IO

Wow. This sounds interesting. Look forward to this. Let us know if you need
any helps.

- Sijie

Re: Add DistributedLog IO

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks Khurrum. I will try to take a look. (Although I am not an expert of
Beam.)

It would also be awesome if you can share your experience on building this
via soms blog posts, once you finished this.

Sijie

Re: Add DistributedLog IO

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Re: Add DistributedLog IO