Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/03/02 18:53:16 UTC

Re: Re: [FOR REVIEW] Content Pipeline Process wiki

To tie this up, I've added the changes to the process that Mick flagged -
thanks! If there are any further alterations please let me know. If there
aren't any more improvements, I'll assume, using lazy consensus, that
everything is good if I don't hear back by EoW (4 March).

Thanks all!