Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 23:27:52 UTC

How to write a style of printout in a application?

Hi,

I am super beginner on here, but this is an amazing project, thx.
And not sure all of them, so am sorry if this is a little bit silly
question.

I saw how to write some code on Zeppelin, at the same time, the same code
can run on it as a application program like this.

[in notebook]
%<something> hogehoge.scala

But in the case of this type, how should i write the code in the
application to use variety figures and so on?
I could not find out the relation between a application / code and display
procedure in the docs. :-b

Any info and advices thank.

-Keiji

Re: How to write a style of printout in a application?

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your rapid and kindly reply, Park. :-)

To make clear a little bit.
Let's look in conf/interpreter.json on ver.0.7.0, focusing on Spark setting
to make simple now, they have 'spark,sql, pyspark,r, scala' in it.
I guess they are for executing those kinds programs as script on notebook.
And i wonder a binary program could run like script on notebook?

[for example]
>%spark main    <- this is main class that is described in hogehoge.scala
or
>%spark hogehoge.jar         <-this jar is java binary program

Any advance great.

-Keiji

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Hi,