Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Brian J. Sayatovic" <tr...@one.net> on 2003/04/29 00:29:59 UTC

Where to inquire about Mailet development?

So this is the users list, and then there is the core James developers
list...  Where does a lowly Mailet developer go for help?

Regards,
Brian.

--
Help free our mailboxes. Include http://wecanstopspam.org in your signature.

RE: Where to inquire about Mailet development?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Brian,

> So this is the users list, and then there is the core James developers
> list...  Where does a lowly Mailet developer go for help?

I have been promoting the creation of a mailets mailing list.  :-)  There is
a valid question as to whether or not there is sufficient interest to
justify it.

I suggest that people who are seriously interested in participating on a
mailing list devoted to mailet authoring (and probably the Mailet API,
itself), make their wishes known.

	--- Noel