Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <je...@windwardsolutions.com> on 2008/03/26 05:46:00 UTC

RE: Hadoop summit video capture?

I don't know if there was a live version, but the entire summit was recorded
on video so it will be available. BTW, it was an overwhelming success and
the speakers are all well worth waiting for. I personally got a lot of
positive feedback and interest in Mahout, so expect your inbox to explode in
the next couple of days.

Jeff

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> (conflict of interest on my part should be noted)

LOL :)

Re: Hadoop summit video capture?

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.
Use Veoh instead.  Higher resolution.  Higher uptime.  Nicer embeds.

And the views get chewed up by hadoop instead of google's implementation!

Posted by Cole Flournoy <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by Jeremy Zawodny <Je...@Zawodny.com>.
Certainly...