Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Wayne Robinson <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/23 04:30:39 UTC

[jexl] Blacklist by default in sandbox

Hi

Is it possible to basically blacklist all classes by default when using a sandbox, forcing every class that you want to enable access to to be whitelisted?

The tests I've seen seem to require you to blacklist each class individually.

As some background, I'm basically exposing the expression engine to user data and would like access to be restricted to just the basic expression constructs and some custom functions.

Cheers
Wayne