Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anthony Webster <an...@transcendenz.co.uk> on 2011/06/20 13:26:45 UTC

Can't find the the request for http://localhost:9000/favicon.ico's Observer ?

Hi,

I have a number of webservices running on an embedded Jetty server. This all
works fine. I can see the list of webservices at localhost:9000 and obtain a
wsdl for each via the URL localhost:9000/SomeService?wsdl. I can use the
services without any problem. However whenever I retrieve a service listing
or wsdl via a navigator I see the following warning message in the server
logs :

WARN: Can't find the the request for http://localhost:9000/favicon.ico'sObserver

This doesn't happen when consumming webservices normally through cxf
clients. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Anthony

RE: Can't find the the request for http://localhost:9000/favicon.ico's Observer ?