Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2013/10/30 00:29:36 UTC

new consistency check for token filters in 4.5.1

  My token filter has no end() method at all. Am I required to have an end
method()?

BaseLinguisticsTokenFilterTest.testSegmentationReadings:175->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
super.end()/clearAttributes() was not called correctly in end()

BaseLinguisticsTokenFilterTest.testSpacesInLemma:189->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
super.end()/clearAttributes() was not called correctly in end()

Re: new consistency check for token filters in 4.5.1

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
OK, thanks, for some reason the test of my tokenizer didn't fail but the
test of my token filter with my tokenizer hit the problem. All fixed.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.