Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/10/16 15:50:09 UTC

LevelDB

Is there anyone on the list who's enough of an expert on LevelDB to be able
to answer user questions and who's willing to spend the time to do so?

That person's not me; I've never used LevelDB, so I can sometimes figure
out easy questions, but anything beyond the basics is beyond my depth and I
haven't seen anyone else jumping in to cover what I can't (for example,
zystem's question from a couple days back).

Tim

Re: LevelDB

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I replied to the thread so you'll see it.

In the future if you see LevelDB questions that you can answer and you have
the time to do so, that would be really helpful.  Ideally, others from the
community who know LevelDB (either as developers or as users who've become
familiar with it) will also help out so it's not just you.

Anuj Khandelwal, I know you've used it pretty extensively; here's your
opportunity to contribute back to repay the many, many answers you've
gotten from this list.

Re: LevelDB

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.