Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/01/15 15:35:13 UTC

Making settings object available in flow

In 2.2, the new Settings object is our central configuration bean.
I would like to make the settings object available in flow through the
Cocoon object, so a simple cocoon.settings.workingDirectory for example
gives me the current working directory.

Anyone against this?

Carsten

Re: Making settings object available in flow

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> In 2.2, the new Settings object is our central configuration bean.
>> I would like to make the settings object available in flow through the
>> Cocoon object, so a simple cocoon.settings.workingDirectory for example
>> gives me the current working directory.
>>
>> Anyone against this?
>
> no, makes sense IMO.

Done.

The settings object is now available via cocoon.settings and I also
made the current web application context available via
cocoon.applicationContext.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Making settings object available in flow

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> In 2.2, the new Settings object is our central configuration bean.
> I would like to make the settings object available in flow through the
> Cocoon object, so a simple cocoon.settings.workingDirectory for example
> gives me the current working directory.
>
> Anyone against this?

no, makes sense IMO.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc