Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/10/25 10:01:49 UTC

T5: Multiple onPassivate

Hi,

I did a test, when a page with a form is displayed, it has one onActivate
call but more than 10 onPassivate call in my test case, why?

A.C.

Re: T5: Multiple onPassivate

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry doesn't cache the value, so every link (one for the form, plus one
for each PageLink or ActionLink component that renders) will re-invoke
onPassivate().

On 10/25/07, Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp> wrote:

> Depends on what's in your page.
>
> onPassivate is called to build the context for a link.
>
> Cheers,
> Nick.
>

> Angelo Chen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I did a test, when a page with a form is displayed, it has one
> onActivate
> > call but more than 10 onPassivate call in my test case, why?
> >
> > A.C.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: T5: Multiple onPassivate

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.