Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by walnutmon <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 21:20:34 UTC

Uploading A File

I'm not sure exactly where this belongs, but I need to upload a file, after
checking the example I noticed that it throws an internal error whenever I
try to use it... That's not the behavior I hope to emulate...

Does anyone have an easy way to get a file upload through wicket?

Thanks!
Justin

Re: Uploading A File

Posted by walnutmon <ju...@gmail.com>.
Adding the model worked.

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/upload/single

This link is the one that had the problem, when you try to upload a file it
gives a page that says "internal error".

Re: Uploading A File

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Yes - it works well.  You didn't provide the error, so of course that means
that we can't help you debug it.  Even short of that, I'd suspect that if
you are running a recent (RC1 / RC2) release of Wicket 1.4, that you need to