Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/12/01 22:02:54 UTC

Demo site error and inconsistencies

there seems t be a log of connecting, waiting and transferring before a
page happens. It did this a while ago then it went away.
to replicate:
New browser page (and logged out from previous sessions) and cache is
cleared
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
this changes to
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/login
I have not got the login dialog yet
I get
no username
no password
in red letters
then the login dialog.
I can then login as normal.

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/findparty
click on
show all records
it goes through a lot of connecting, waiting and transferring in the
status bar
then
No parties found
second click the list shows.

Re: Demo site error and inconsistencies(appl becomes slow)

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I noticed this here too also in other applications....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices