Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by la...@opensource.lk on 2004/08/05 07:31:54 UTC

Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport interface using LibWWW for client

Hi Samisa,
   Now Libwww Transport is compiling fine. But when I try to run the
sample, base it displays invoking echostring... and hold there. But I
didn't find any problem in the soap massages when I looking through the
TCP monitor.
Following are the soap massages.

Request to the Server
=====================

POST /axis/base HTTP/1.1

Accept: text/xml

Accept-Encoding: deflate

TE: trailers,deflate

Expect: 100-continue

Host: 127.0.0.1:5555

Connection: TE,Keep-Alive

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 04:55:06 GMT

SOAPAction: base#echoString

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:echoString
xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/"><inputString
xsi:type="xsd:string">hello world hello world
</inputString></ns1:echoString></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Response from the Server
========================
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 04:55:07 GMT

Server: Apache/2.0.48 (Win32)

Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100

Connection: Keep-Alive

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:echoStringResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/"><echoStringReturn
xsi:type="xsd:string">hello world hello world
</echoStringReturn></ns1:echoStringResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Lahiru Wimalasiri