Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Flapflap <li...@sans-facon.net> on 2006/07/27 10:17:13 UTC

Author name with svnserve and TortoiseSVN

Hi there,

I cannot find info on how to set up the author name.
By default it seems to be the user name of my windows session.
Is there a way to change it ?

Thanks

--
Flapflap[at]sans-facon.net --
DevBlog : http://www.kilooctet.net

Re: Author name with svnserve and TortoiseSVN

Posted by Duncan Murdoch <mu...@stats.uwo.ca>.
On 7/27/2006 6:17 AM, Flapflap wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I cannot find info on how to set up the author name.
> By default it seems to be the user name of my windows session.
> Is there a way to change it ?

In the command line client, use the --username option.  tsvn has its own
mailing list if you don't get an answer to that part here.

Duncan Murdoch